• hpiainfo@gmail.com
  • (808) 564-8111

How to Report A Claim

In the event of a loss to your property, immediately notify your licensed insurance agent and provide specific information regarding your claim. Your insurance agent will file your claim with the HPIA.

If you are unable to contact your agent, you may call (808) 564-8222 or Toll-Free from the Neighbor Islands (888) 312-2525.