• hpia@marsh.com
  • (808) 585-3524

Submission Guidelines

The property must have been declined coverage for basic property insurance by at least two licensed insurers who write residential property insurance. The property must be a residential dwelling used for private residential purposes only. The residential dwelling shall be of the one or two family type or it shall be an individual condominium or apartment unit. Abandoned, vacant, unoccupied dwellings and dwellings with business being conducted on the premises are ineligible for coverage. Please contact your licensed insurance agent for the complete submission guidelines.