• hpia@marsh.com
  • (808) 585-3524

How to Obtain Coverage

If you are unable to obtain Homeowners or Dwelling Fire coverage from a private insurance company, you may qualify for coverage from the HPIA. Any insurance agent licensed to sell property insurance in Hawaii is authorized to assist you to submit an application for coverage with the HPIA.

The following is a listing of licensed Property insurance agencies by island that have submitted business to the HPIA. Please note that this is not a complete list of agencies in Hawaii, but is provided as a reference to assist you in finding a licensed Property insurance agent for your insurance needs.




Maui,  Molokai, & Lanai